- This event has passed.
REDi Regional Meeting: Vaccination Discussion w/DOH
January 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
REDi HCC is providing a platform for a regional COVID-19 vaccine discussion with local health jurisdictions, healthcare and Department of Health.
- Updates from DOH COVID-19 leaders, SheAnne and Mary, as well as new developments from this week.
- Partners highlight current and future efforts, along with questions to support momentum in planning
- Current status on vaccination distribution in your local health jurisdictions.
- Any concerns on current efforts you can share and support?
- Current status on vaccination distribution in your facilities?
- Any discussions on Vaccine storage/Ultra Cold capabilities at your facility?
Open discussion with Questions and Answers
Documents to Review
• Federal Pharmacy Partnership Strategy
• Long-Term Care/Pharmacy Partnership for COVID-19 Vaccination
• Vaccine Readiness
• Vaccination Program Interim Playbook
• Vaccination Program Planning Assumption
• Vaccination Program Scenarios
Meeting Login Instructions:
– Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone: https://www.gotomeet.me/REDiHCC
– You can also dial in using your phone: (646) 749-3122; Access Code: 516-702-373
– New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/516702373